how to set up VM, or is there a freeware equivalent to Deep Freeze Software

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 23:16:05 UTC 2007

School starts on August 27, and my friend and I will be at school on Aug. 20, we have a week before the students get to school.  We have to ask permission to be sure that they will allow us to implement the VM.  I'll try to keep you posted on this.  Hopefully they will allow us the use of Linux to help us overcome many problems. Thanks David and Phil and all who have provided feedback and suggestions.  We'll see how this goes.

Thanks,

Antonio