fedora 7 - legacy USB?

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Fri Aug 17 02:47:14 UTC 2007

Claude Jones wrote:
>> Search criteria:
>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=+gigabyte+GA-K8NF-9++and+
>> USB+legacy&btnG=Google+Search
>>
>> Jim
>
> Interesting - seems to confirm your earlier point. If I
> understand Jerome correctly, he has tried "various BIOS settings
> related to the keyboard" - presumably, he would have tried
> turning the legacy USB BIOS support off and on, since he was
> advised to several times in this thread - if you didn't Jerome,
> that's your cue

I read all messages for this month by Jerome and did not find anything
suggesting the setting was adjusted. I did read on one message that the
fear was updating the BIOS might toast the board. I don;t know if that
fear also applied with changing any settings within BIOS.

Oh well, the purchase of the USB keyboard passed the problem with PS/2. :-)

Jim

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't
prove it.