How does one unsubscribe and subscribe to this list?

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 17 21:05:20 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 13:50 -0700, Philip Walden wrote:
> How does one unsubscribe and subscribe to this list?

> many time over the last 3 weeks to change my email address.
>
> I tried to change it. I tried to unsubscribe and re-subscribe. Everytime
> mailman promises to send a confirmation message, but I never receive it.
> I have no spam filter, so that is not it.
>
> How else can I get this service to unsubcribe and re-subscribe me?
>
> Philip

I suspect you subscribed initially from a different e-mail address than
your current e-mail address
Any great truth can -- and eventually will -- be expressed as a cliche
-- a cliche is a sure and certain way to dilute an idea. For instance,
my grandmother used to say, "The black cat is always the last one off
the fence." I have no idea what she meant, but at one time, it was
undoubtedly true. -- Solomon Short
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net