using Drupal rpm

Vivek J. Patankar list307 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 12:53:22 UTC 2007

Scott wrote:
> Has anyone had any experience with the Drupal rpm yet?  I just installed
> it and made a soft link to "/var/www/html" and when I try to install it
> with http://192.168.1.105/drupal/install.php I get the following error:
> 403 Forbidden

Have you looked in /etc/httpd/conf.d for something like drupal.conf? The
rpms for squid, webalizer, etc. add a config file in this directory. The
same could be applicable for drupal too.
If that is the case, note that the service may, by default, be
accessible only from localhost. You will have to change the "Allow from"
directive in the drupal.conf (or whatever) to something else.

Hope this helps.

--
Regards,
विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)