How does one unsubscribe and subscribe to this list?

Philip Walden pwaldenlinux at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 19 19:14:49 UTC 2007

Ian Malone wrote:
> Philip Walden wrote:
>> How does one unsubscribe and subscribe to this list?

>> many many time over the last 3 weeks to change my email address.
>>
>> I tried to change it. I tried to unsubscribe and re-subscribe.
>> Everytime mailman promises to send a confirmation message, but I
>> never receive it. I have no spam filter, so that is not it.
>>
>> How else can I get this service to unsubcribe and re-subscribe me?
>>

> You can unsubscribe purely through the web interface.
> Go to the above page, enter your email at the bottom,
> click 'unsubscribe or edit options', enter your
> password into the field provided and click 'log in'.
> The second set of options (on the left hand side) of
> the page is 'unsubscribing from fedora list', check
> the box to confirm and then press the button.
> You may get a few more emails from the list after that,
> but they should stop within a day.
>
> Note that there is also a 'change my address and name'
> option right at the top of that page which from the
> sounds of it is what you want to do.
**I have been using this web interface** and no  promised confirmation
message ever appears.

I have also tried the email interface but the mail is always returned
undelivered:

The following addresses had delivery problems:

<mailman-request at redhat.com>
    Permanent Failure:
550_5.0.0_<mailman-request at redhat.com>..._Administratively_Blocked:Please_contact_mailman-owner at redhat.com_for_requests.
    Delivery last attempted at Sat,  4 Aug 2007 18:24:11 -0000