Problem with DVD written images [F7]

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Mon Aug 20 10:44:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

In F7, I wrote an image to DVD by k3b. After this, I re-read the image from the DVD by readom (no
read error).

But the read DVD image is 4096 bytes longer than the original image which had been written to DVD.
Can somebody explain this difference? All comments are appreciated.

Regards

Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de>
University of Kaiserslautern,Computer Center [RHRK],
Systems and Operations, High Performance Computing,
D-67653 Kaiserslautern, PO Box 3049, Germany
Phone: +49-631-205-2438, FAX: +49-631-205-3056
http://hlrwm.rhrk.uni-kl.de/home/staff/backes.html