Does anyone know how to get boinc running ??

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 23 01:58:49 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-22 at 17:36 -0400, William Case wrote:
> At the risk of appearing extremely dumb; I have put off diving into
> security matters like iptables.

I don't think so.  I think it is a good idea to find out about it, so
you can just open what you need, rather than throw away the entire
firewall.

Iptables and SELinux are the two things that are probably going to
affect anything to do with serving, the most.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.