F7 is working fine

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Thu Aug 23 17:52:21 UTC 2007

>    Both I think. I just started d/l i86-64 version and it is staggering
> along at 27 KBits/second which is about right for my DSL system. It is
> around 250KB/second and faster one way or the other but forget which. I
> am too far from the telephone office for the faster DSL. I will have the
> iso file in 32 hours it says :-[

You should cancel the download and download the .torrent file instead,
and use that with bittorrent.  From a console (# means do it as root, $
as normal user)

# yum install bittorrent

$ wget http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents/Fedora-7-x86_64.torrent
$ bittorrent-curses Fedora-7-x86_64.torrent

Unless your ISP is detecting and trashing bittorrent traffic, after some
time this should max out your downstream.

-Andy