MBR gone and rescue disc not happy - HELP!!!!

Andrew Kelly akelly at corisweb.org
Fri Aug 24 11:05:14 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 20:56 +1000, Res wrote:
> get rid of grubby brug
> that load of shit gave me more grief then whats its worth
> the first thing I do in rpm -e grub and install lilo from source

Yes, indeed.

[putting on my Theodoric of Yorik hat]
... open this mans wrist, AND BRING ME MORE LEACHES.

I had trouble with Latin, but I think it's a fair assumption that the
problem was with me, and not the language itself.

Lilo is fine.
Grub is fine.
Your input was not very helpful.

After all, the man's problem is that he can't get booted, so it's a
little early to suggest he install THIS or THAT, no?

Sheesh.

Andy