state of the art WRT encrypted filesystems?

Adalbert Prokop adalbert.prokop at gmx.de
Sat Aug 25 14:04:23 UTC 2007

Tom Horsley wrote on Tuesday 21 August 2007:

> I like truecrypt for its fanatical features, but it is a pain
> in the patoot to keep the driver up to date because it won't
> build with just the normal kernel-devel package installed, you
> have to dig up the full kernel source to get a header it needs.

Cannot (fully) confirm your experience. :) I compiled truecrypt 4.3a
lately on a FC6 box. The only bit missing was dm.h (or md.h?) which I had
to copy to the right place - the error message will tell you where it is.
Besides I only needed kernel-headers.

--
bye,
Adalbert

This fortune intentionally not included.