AppArmor for Fedora

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 04:29:24 UTC 2007

On 8/26/07, Javier Perez <pepebuho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is anybody working to port AppArmor to Fedora?

Not that I have heard of.
But  I wouldn't waste my time, SELinux is better.

> It does similar work like SELINUX but it is supposed to be user frendlier.

It doesn't work like SELinux is just tries to solve the same problem.
Not sure what is unfriendly about SELinux however. I'm loving
setroubleshoot

> Where do I ask the powers that be to include it?

fedora-devel list, and this would like be if you are willing to do the work.

( www.pembo13.com )