CUPS problem

PerAntonRønning pa-ronn at online.no
Mon Aug 27 08:20:51 UTC 2007

Garry T. Williams wrote:
> On Sunday 26 August 2007 16:26:52 PerAntonRønning wrote:
>
>> Garry T. Williams wrote:
>>
>>> yum install memtest86+
>>>

>> Done, it went smootly. Am I now supposed to burn a DVD for this program,
>> and boot from that DVD?
>>

> Now run memtest-setup.  That will add the memory test to your grub
> menu.  Mine looks like this after running memtest-setup:
>
>     title Memtest86+ (1.70)
> 	    root (hd0,0)
> 	    kernel /memtest86+-1.70 ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet

Mine became a bit different, but this is FC 5. Problem was that
/usr/sbin/ was not in the $PATH, and there must also  have been some
slipup on my part when running yum install.
It looks like this:

title Memtest86+ (1.65)
        root (hd0,0)
        kernel /memtest86+-1.65 ro root=/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 rhgb quiet
I will now try this by booting up.

Thanks, all.
Brgds
PAR