AppArmor for Fedora

Javier Perez pepebuho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:45:43 UTC 2007

On 8/26/07, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/26/07, Javier Perez <pepebuho at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Is anybody working to port AppArmor to Fedora?
>
> Not that I have heard of.
> But  I wouldn't waste my time, SELinux is better.
>
> > It does similar work like SELINUX but it is supposed to be user
> frendlier.
>
> It doesn't work like SELinux is just tries to solve the same problem.
> Not sure what is unfriendly about SELinux however. I'm loving
> setroubleshoot
>
> > Where do I ask the powers that be to include it?
>
> fedora-devel list, and this would like be if you are willing to do the
> work.

Hmmm, Not Yet. Let me first learn more about the technical reasons Alan Cox
posted above. Could you provide some links pls? I am just being lazy here
:)  Besides, I am interested on the technical reasons, I do not want to
google and land on the middle of the several flame wars I am quite sure
there should be around there.

--
> Fedora 7 : sipping some of that moonshine
> ( www.pembo13.com )
>
> --

/\_/\
|O O|  pepebuho at pananet.com