New Computer

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 23:52:27 UTC 2007

ed... and the rest of the guys...

i for one don't have an issue with karl, or his posts... i imagine a number of others don't either. this is a public forum isn't it. it's not moderated/private, so i imagine there are quite a few people of varying ages/levels of expertise.. some will get something out of what he has to say.. others won't.

but as you suggested. if you get tired of seeing msgs from someone, there are a multitude of ways to resolve the issue.. and i've found the delete key also still works!!

peace!