Linux stops working

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 28 03:35:43 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 13:01 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> the pointer is present through the loading of the init steps and when
> you get where you provide name and password it disappears forever.

Try booting without the Red Hat Graphical Booter, I recall comments
about it and some graphics cards not getting along nicely.  Remove the
"rhgb" option from the kernel line before booting (either edit
grub.conf, or change the booting parameters through the GRUB menus).

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.