New Computer

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Tue Aug 28 21:33:47 UTC 2007

Around 10:25pm on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 (UK time), Karl Larsen scrawled:

>    You guys are trying to change my way of writing to yours. If you
> would set a good example I might follow.

This list was full of good list ettiquette examples before you joined
and when you joined.  You never followed them then, you are just a
troll.

>    You are so superior, why do you do the same thing you accuse me of?

Now one else on this list is as rude, thoughtless, ignorant and stubborn
as you.

--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?

 22:29:43 up 23 days, 10:53,  1 user,  load average: 0.04, 0.04, 0.00