DD not working

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Fri Aug 31 11:21:46 UTC 2007

Jim Cornette wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
> Alas the LABEL problems and many others kept me busy doing
>> stupid things.
>
> You really like to discourage people from attempting to help you with
> the above comment.
    No the stupid things were of my own doing. Not setting the bios
properly, operating from the new hard drive when I thought I was on the
old hard drive. I didn't know two sets of the same LABEL will load up odd.

> Anyway, last posting giving you stupid things to try. You got it
> altogether and need no replies to your queries.

    That is not the case. I learned dd is a way to do this from this
list and I am trying to make it work. Lots of help has I hope made this
happen.

>>    This time I know much more 8-)

    And it is from my experience  and that of the people on this list.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User