Interesting message...

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 1 07:09:40 UTC 2007

My lappy finally got around to actually installing the updates to make it a
fedora 8 install.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the message go by that the cups server couldn't
be restarted because /etc/cups/cupsd.conf wasn't readable.  It all worked for
F7.  Just another of those things that make you go Hummm.

Is this a usual occurence(sp)?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)