gmfsk more

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Fri Dec 7 22:27:01 UTC 2007

    This morning I learned that pulseaudio is still making use of
/dev/dsp an issue for my application. I am starting gmfsk with padsp
gmfsk which works but. I discovered that if I press f2 the padsp drops
out with an error:

[karl at k5di ~]$ psk31
[karl at k5di ~]$ gmfsk: pulsecore/memblock.c:538: pa_memblock_unref:
Assertion `pa_atomic_load(&(b)->_ref) > 0' failed.
gmfsk: pulse/thread-mainloop.c:169: pa_threaded_mainloop_lock: Assertion
`!m->thread || !pa_thread_is_running(m->thread) || !in_worker(m)' failed.

    This is no help to me. It is what is printed out after gmfsk
disappears.

If this makes sense to anyone what is happening?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User