[OT] Re: David S Wiener is out of the office.

Michael A Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat Dec 8 08:57:16 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-02 at 23:19 -0500, Jim Cornette wrote:

> Republicans are always against the working man and it is time to clean
> all three houses from anything that does things to inhibit the working
> person from getting by. I still am looking for a non-partisan
> Republican. There probably is one out there who represents his
> constituents. They all seem bought and paid for though.

Oh please.
Enough with the weak minded generalizing drivel.

You want to look at partisan - Lieberman votes the democrat party line
more often than most dems do, but because he doesn't despise the
republicans, and actually is cordial with them, the dems have rejected
him.

Dislike of the republican party policy is fine - but such
generalizations only demonstrate that your head is one of two places.
Buried in the sand is one possibility, I'll let you figure out the
other.