kalarm - week starting day

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 9 22:18:53 UTC 2007

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 17:09:42 -0500
David Boles <dgboles at gmail.com> wrote:

> KDE has always defaulted to 'first day to the week is Monday' in any
> distribution that I have seen. So this is *not* a Fedora problem but a
> KDE default. You should question there. KDE.

kalarm defaults to Monday.

kdebase defaults to Sunday.

The problem is that those are different.  I would have expected them both to
default to Sunday, or both default to Monday.  The behaviour changes depending
on whether kdebase is installed or not -- kalarm on its own defaults to Monday
but that magically changes to Sunday as soon as kdebase is installed.