last nights update of kde to 3.5.8

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Dec 10 17:51:18 UTC 2007

Greetings;

After downloading it all, about half an hour on my dsl connection, it
upchucked all over itself, with ever dependency bitch being shown on screen
pointing to 'cervisia'

I have it, no idea how it got there as I don't have the tarball or the
unpacked sources, nor can an rpm search come up with it.  I use smart for
most of my management, and its not in smarts package listings.

------------paste from shell
 [root at coyote src]# yum whatprovides cervisia
Setting up repositories
adobe-linux               100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
atrpms                    100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
kde                       100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
macromedia                100% |=========================| 1.9 kB    00:00
kde-all                   100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
http://people.redhat.com/mingo/realtime-preempt/yum-testing/yum/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 05:31:02 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix)  (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_python/2.7.8 Python/1.5.2
mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.6b
Last-Modified: Mon, 19 May 2003 01:22:43 GMT
ETag: "18a4002-1b9-3ec831e3;46e5a34d"
Accept-Ranges: bytes

Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: rt-testing
[root at coyote src]# yum remove cervisia
Setting up Remove Process
No Match for argument: cervisia
No Packages marked for removal
---------
So what package is it part of, and how to I cleanly get rid of it since I've
never used it?

Thanks

--
Cheers, Gene