list subject

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 12 01:40:53 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 11:22 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
> Doesn't that mean you have to jump around in the folders whenever a
> new message comes in or you want to reply to something?   I don't have
> time for that.

Oh cobblers!  Unless you have a really crap client that's not a time
consuming thing to do.  It's far quicker to switch over to the Fedora
folder to read all the new Fedora mail, minus the other stuff
interspersed.

Scrolling through an inbox with 300 new messages a day is time
consuming, finding the broken apart parts of threads is time consuming,
managing an inbox with 3479 messages sitting in is time consuming.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.