Hello Everyone.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 12 03:02:11 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 19:54 -0700, zeeshan nadeem wrote:
> I have installed Fedora 7 recently on my laptop, but the wireless is
> not working. I tried something. Can anyone explain me the exact
> procedure for activating wireless network on my laptop.

I installed FC7 on mine, and it just worked...

Exact procedures depend on your circumstances.  You'll need to tell the
list more details.  Probably what wireless hardware you have in your
laptop (sending the output from lspci and dmidecode can help), and
details about your wireless network (does it use encryption, which type,
etc.).

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386