usbkeys with U3 and their removal?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:38:32 UTC 2007

On 13/12/2007, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Well, what they got was the traditional breast enhancing pose for a
> photographer.  Suggestive, but not salicious...  Still, given the
> viewing environment, it wasn't appropriate.  Though they tend to be
> pragmatic about such things.

I wish I'd know that. What's the appropriate keyword now that google
has 'improved'? :)

> It's a fair bet that he would.  But it did put him in a position where
> he was unable to argue back.  Yes, I can come up with various
> justifications for pirating, and I've heard a plethora of them before.
> But when your arguing with students, you need a position that they can't
> negate.  ;-)
>
> I'm not a religious person, I can agree with a lot of the sentiment on
> philosophical grounds, though.  But not fundamentalism, and I include
> computer fanaticsm in that, too.  Nothing's just black and white.

Actually, I think that what is referred to as "fundamentalism" in
mainstream English usage is far from true fundamentalism.
Fundamentalism means going to the roots of something. Mainstream
English usage has the word confused with extremism. I consider myself
to be fundamentalist. Therefore I do not wear the traditional Jewish
skull cap: that is not a commandment from God but rather a custom.
However, I make an honest effort to keep all the commandments (not
just the 10 known ones). And, being a fundamentalist, I do not kill my
enemies||neighbors||other believers. Quite the opposite, I help my
Muslim neighbors and friends with absolutely no thought about their
religion. Extremists are dangerous, in any field (computing included),
but not fundamentalists. A computer fundamentalist might be considered
one who only programs in assembly :)

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il