FC7-x86_64, NDISWRAPPER, IPN-2220, WPA-PSK

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Thu Dec 13 22:00:51 UTC 2007

Janardana Deva wrote:
> Hi All,
> Has anyone been able to bring up the Inprocomm wireless
> interface (built-in to laptop mobo) using a winxp/64bit driver,
> ndiswrapper and FC7 x86_64, using wpa-psk encryption?
>
> If so, could you please share with the world
> 1. the windows driver
> 2. your wpa_supplicant.conf file
> 3. the steps to execute to make it happen

Before I even tried, I'd want to know more about the card.
What does lspci show?

If I can find a native Linux driver, that's what I would expect to use.
Last I looked, ndiswrapper offered less than complete functionality.

Did you ask google?
http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=active&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=IPN2220+Inprocomm&spell=1

--

Cheers