Cups problem

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Dec 16 03:19:40 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 03:11 +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> david walcroft wrote:
>
> > [root at reddwarf yum.repos.d]# ls
> > atrpms.repo  fedora-development.repo    fedora-updates-testing.repo
> > local-base         local-updates
> > crontab      Fedora-install-media.repo  freshrpms.repo
> > local-devel        local-updates-testing
> > dag.repo     fedora.repo                home.repo
> > local-extra-devel  nr.repo
> > dries.repo   fedora-updates.repo        livna.repo
> > local-extras       old-repos
> > [root at reddwarf yum.repos.d]#
>
> I'm not sure Craig's advice about yum.repos.d was wise.
----
sure it was...he had repo files there dating back from fedora 2 and had
no plan or idea on how to remedy them.

you are free to provide better advice than just toss out the criticism
from the cheap seats without a better plan other than to edit 40 files
to decide which to set 'enabled=0' and which to set 'enabled=1'
----
> It doesn't actually matter what repos are in this directory.
> What matters is which of them have "enabled=1".
> The default is just to have fedora.repo and fedora-updates.repo enabled.
> Any more that that is likely to cause problems sooner or later.
>
> > How do I set Selinux from one setting to another.
>
> Edit /etc/sysconfig/selinux .
----
indeed. reboot after setting

SELINUX=permissive