Fedora's spamassassin frontend ??

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 16 11:44:05 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-15 at 18:28 -0500, William Case wrote:
> I am hoping we can get some help on the Fedora list.  I asked on the
> Evolution list over a month ago and got no response.

Standard advice, some time ago, would have been to not use Evolution
with spam assassin, but have spam assassin attack your mail before
Evolution gets its hands on it.  "Pre-filtering."

I don't do this, so I can't advise how.  But I think you'd want to look
at fetchmail and or procmail, along with a local mail server.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.