3D Support for NVIDIA

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sun Dec 16 13:07:10 UTC 2007

Angel Apocalyptic wrote:
> Yum error in terminal is,
> ¨http://spreader.yandex.net/fedora/linux/development/i386/os/repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2:

Hmm. Are you aware that is a development repo - Normal users should not
be using that repo (only people who want to test the real cutting edge
unsable stuff). Its not enabled by default, AKAIK, so you must have done
this yourself ?

> [Errno 4] Socket Error: timed out
> Trying other mirror.¨
> It try,but later same error.It cause of my slow net connection,I think.
> I am new in Linux Platform.
> So,tell me how i will enable nVidia driver from yum repositories ?Please
> tell me details.

Just follow the instructions here.

http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/

Chris