3D Support for NVIDIA

Angel angelsapocalypse at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:19:07 UTC 2007

Well.I told,I am totally new in Linux.So if I want supports from this
lists like "paint-by-numbers instructions given on a silver
platter".Then I don't think,its a big crime.If anyone unable to give me
"paint-by-numbers instructions",then ok,who tell you to reply me?
=-O
But thanx to Chris for ur Link.It worked fine.