An open letter to Miles Brennan

Dean S. Messing deanm at sharplabs.com
Mon Dec 17 04:56:28 UTC 2007

Timothy Murphy wrote:
: John Summerfield wrote:
:
: > I agree with David and Neil that this is not the appropriate forum to
: > make such a request.
:
: Amazing the number of people who post when they really have nothing to say.
:
: I did write to Miles Brennan.
: I also thought his HOWTO deserved an airing,
: and wondered if there was in fact anything similar around.

Timothy, your intent seemed pretty clear to me.  Thanks for the public
kudos to Mr. Brennen.  We see little enough of such positive feedback
on this thin-skinned, over-critical, list.
(And, I'm as guilty as the next fellow.)

I was unaware of Mr. Brennen's doc. and, therefore, have learned
something important.  Thanks.

Dean