Cups problem

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 18 05:46:00 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 08:35 +1000, david walcroft wrote:
> Changed SElinux to permissive and believe or not but I can print
> anything and my sound is back after losing it during the last
> upgrade, SElinux-enforcing seems to be very restrictive.

Hmm, if your printing, and any other problems, are down to SELinux
stopping them from doing their thing, there ought to be SELinux logs
about it.

If you want to use SELinux, then you'd want to resolve them.  SELinux in
permissive mode does nothing to protect you, it's virtually an
allow-anyway-and-log test mode.  If you don't want to use SELinux, you
may as well completely disable it.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.