cnn flash video

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Dec 20 13:13:02 UTC 2007

Antti J. Huhtala wrote:

> No doubt. It's a clean install of F8 with (AFAIK) the latest flash
> plugin.

Oh, I just realized there is probably a difference in my system than yours.
 I'd forgotten that I use Sun's Java stuff and not icedtea.  I also
downloaded and installed the flash plugin direct from Adobe.

As for what some others have said...  Well it is the "Holiday" season and
strange as it may seem people tend to get stressed out and snap at others
for no apparent reason.  Probably best to ignore some comments.  :-)