3 baisic problems I am having with F8_x64 ??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Thu Dec 20 18:17:31 UTC 2007

Hi;

1) I tried to check for new upgrades this morning and again at noon with
yumex.  Yumex couldn't find a mirror.

"10:42:02 :   --> [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
10:42:02 : Trying other mirror.
10:42:14 : failure: repodata/comps-f8.xml from updates: [Errno 256] No
more mirrors to try."

2) I keep getting email message from root. I use mutt for this.