cnn flash video

Amadeus W.M. amadeus84 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 21 00:46:49 UTC 2007

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:13:02 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:

> Antti J. Huhtala wrote:
>
>> No doubt. It's a clean install of F8 with (AFAIK) the latest flash
>> plugin.
>
> Oh, I just realized there is probably a difference in my system than
> yours.
>  I'd forgotten that I use Sun's Java stuff and not icedtea.  I also
> downloaded and installed the flash plugin direct from Adobe.
>
> As for what some others have said...  Well it is the "Holiday" season
> and strange as it may seem people tend to get stressed out and snap at
> others for no apparent reason.  Probably best to ignore some comments.
> :-)

I had icedtea and sun's latest jre and jdk. I always install sun's java,
but I remember vaguely that before making the plugin links I saw there
was already a link to libjavaplugin, but I thought I'd give icedtea a
chance. After uninstalling icedtea I am now able to see the dbfx prices,
but the cnn videos still stop after 1-2 seconds and go blank.