Sound issue with KDEand Gcompris/Childsplay

Simon Slater pyevet at aapt.net.au
Fri Dec 21 09:22:42 UTC 2007

> Simon Slater <pyevet <at> aapt.net.au> writes:
> > It is running FC6 and KDE 3.5.5-0.2.fc6.
> You're aware that FC6 is no longer supported, aren't you?
>
> Moreover, if all your packages are as old as that KDE, you're missing lots of
> security updates and other bugfixes. The last KDE update for FC6 was 3.5.8.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

	I've been meaning to install F7 but the F8 DVD turned up the other day
so any upgrade/install would probably be to F8.  We used KDE on this box
for user switching only and F7-8 takes care of that in Gnome as well
which a couple of the daughters prefer.  Some people on this list have
had trouble with pulseaudio though.

--
Regards
Simon