F8 install failure again & again

Robert McBroom (TNWestTex) no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Mon Dec 24 12:59:13 UTC 2007

> Felix Miata wrote:
> On 2007/12/19 09:57 (GMT-0500) Timothy Murphy apparently typed:
>
> Now that Yum has given me a fully functional F8, the question is whether to
> file an Anaconda bug. I'd hoped to try current Rawhide before doing that, but
> have had no success in locating any files necessary to initiate a Rawhide
> installation. None of the 10 or so mirrors I checked contain Rawhide versions
> of images/ or isolinux/.

Wouldn't expect them until closer to a test release.  Clone F8.  Get repo-development.repo.  Should be in yum.repos.d with .rpmnew ending.

yum upgrade --enablerepo=repo-development

Settle back for a repeat experience.  Test-list has been frantic lately.

Robert McBroom

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=229191&topic_id=49434&forum=10#forumpost229191
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame Darkenergy at bellsouth.net.