usb key and protected partition. (john Brennan-Sardou)

john brennan-sardou johnbs at tele2.fr
Mon Dec 24 18:42:58 UTC 2007

hello everybody,
Somebody has just given me a usb key with two partitions. One of them
has a partition of 256
 megas, made under windows and the directories and the files are
protected. How can I destroy this partition  in order to get the full
amout of space. If I have to go by the publicity each time I use it, the
key will find itself very quickly in the bin instead of giving me good
music in my car. Thanks a lot and a happy Christmas to you all.  John
Brennan-Sardou