jigdo : which??

Beartooth Sciurivore beartooth at swva.net
Tue Dec 25 18:39:40 UTC 2007

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 09:45:12 -0800, Kam Leo wrote:

> On Dec 25, 2007 9:06 AM, Beartooth Sciurivore <beartooth at swva.net>
> wrote:
[...]
>>         So, apparently, I grabbed the wrong URL.
>>
>>         Looking closer, however, I see several whose names contain
>>         "DVD";

>> F8 went on one DVD at release; surely it still does. So how do I tell
>> which I want? In Particular, what is the difference between DVDx and
>> DVD- DLx??
>
> The info should be on every re-spin page. Unfortunately, it's not.
>
> http://fedoraunity.org/news-archives/fedora-8-everything-spin-released

	OK, thanks! I copied that onto the URL box in jigdo, and it said
almost at once it was finished -- with 34042 *bytes* downloaded. Now
what??

>>         Also, how long should it take? [...]
>
> It's comparable with BitTorrent.

	Then I'm definitely doing something grossly wrong -- likely one
of those things that's abundantly obvious *after* you see it ...

Fedora 8; Alpine 0.99999, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2.0.3, Epiphany 2.20, Opera 9.24, Firefox 2.0