how to jigdo download a fedora 8 re-spin in one easy step?

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 19:33:06 UTC 2007

On Dec 26, 2007 10:22 AM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
> > All we need now is someone to author the cookbook and someone to
> > contribute the first recipe.
>
> http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Fedora_Cookbook
>
> > Karl?
>
> i must kill you now.  :-)
>
> rday

Fedora Unity Project provides a valuable service. Unfortunately, their
site lacks continuity and, as you have written, adequate
documentation. The person(s) who created the .jigdo files showed
his/her/their creativity by including all architecture options within
one file. It must have been a real ego booster to be able to perform
this trick. However, this (these) person(s) need a swift kick in the
behind(s) for not documenting this departure from the jigdo README.