Jigdo documentation

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Dec 27 15:53:04 UTC 2007

Leslie Satenstein wrote:
> After a yum installation of Jigdo, a very good bit of documentation is available, both on the web and also in the Man pages   man jigdo  or  info jigdo.
>
> Jigdo is new, and until enhancements are released, use the lite version.
>
> Leslie

    I looked at man jigdo and man jigdo-lite and they are typical. If
you already understand the software they are fine. If your trying to
learn they are worthless. I learned there is a /.jigdo/ directory
somewhere. I don't have one. I guess you do if your using Debian.

    With my experience to date and what I have read which is a whole
lot, I am ready to say there is no way possible to write a good
instructions for this.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI