how to jigdo download a fedora 8 re-spin in one easy step?

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Dec 27 22:22:09 UTC 2007

Tim wrote:
> Tim:
>
>>> Try a different browser, just in case Firefox (or
    Now I have a file that appears to be a respin of F8. It seemed to
work fine but the system doesn't want to stop! Instead of stopping it
keeps asking for the location of another DVD to read :-)

    But Conrol C stopped it and the file size is what I expected for a
fully updated F8 3443793697 2007-12-27 15:00 but it is a .iso.tmp file.
I can fix that.

    I used the jigdo file that rday has on his web page and choose
number 6 for a i386 DVD which seems to be correct.

    I have been collecting bits of writing and copies of terminal data
to be part of a new potential Instruction for using Jigdo. It will be
ready tomorrow I hope.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI