Something Wicked (with my hdwr clock) This Way Comes

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 28 03:27:36 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-27 at 18:51 -0500, Tom Horsley wrote:
> someday I need to figure out if google can be induced to ignore hits
> from inside things that look like context diffs

You want to look at the advanced Google page, and their help guides, for
doing searches with multiple keywords using "and" or "not" operators.

Then you've got to figure out just what those keywords should be.
That's probably the harder part.  "some keyword -diffs" probably isn't
going to be too good, as you can discard something inappropriately.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.