Where do you put all your HTML stuff on a home Linux server?

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Fri Dec 28 17:23:55 UTC 2007

On 2007/12/28 16:10 (GMT) Chris G apparently typed a message found at:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2007-December/msg03873.html

Apache serves mine from /srv, but, except for images, that's just a copy of
what's in my work directory, which I copy to /srv only after I'm content it's
ready for the world to see. Images I keep in yet another location, with soft
links thereto in the /srv tree. All three locations are on separate
partitions with unique backup strategies.
--
Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409