how to jigdo download a fedora 8 re-spin in one easy step?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 30 22:48:52 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-30 at 10:40 -0500, David Boles wrote:
> These re-spin isos are only really needed for fresh installs. The only
> difference between the original Fedora 8 release DVD(s) and the
> FedoraUnity re-spin DVD(s) is the updated packages as of Dec 18, 2007.

Having watched the FC8 buzz on this list over the last few weeks, I'd
have thought that some sort of respinwould have been good just to get
past the installation showstoppers that some have experienced.  Whether
that be a whole installation, or just an installer startup respin.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.