how to jigdo download a fedora 8 re-spin in one easy step?

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 00:31:37 UTC 2007

Karl Larsen wrote:
> David Boles wrote:

> Linux is Linux Karl. This is system stuff that you asked about here and
> has little to do with Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE, Mandriva, or others.
> Other than they all use this. This same stuff, if you will, 'fits' *all*
> Linux distributions.
>
> In the information links I posted is/are the answers to your questions.
> If you really want someone to drop by your house and do it for you that
> takes a paid for Linux. Like RHEL or SUSE.
>
> But perhaps, if you really care for the help, you should start a new
> thread because this one no longer fits the Subject: line.
>>

>    Nope I wanted you to write something that explains how you get a
> /dev/xxx to change owner IF you do the right thing. I know how to do
> this. Do you? I have learned but it took a long time!

You wanted me to write how "you get a /dev/xxx to change owner"? I have
no idea how to do that. Nor do I care to learn how to do that. Nor do I
understand *why* I would do that. Nor have I ever needed to do that.

Everything I have and use is standard hardware and software and my
'stuff' works.

You asked about console.perms and that was what the information links I
posted provided. Which I did for you and that did nothing for me. don't
you think that you would have learned more by reading this than having
me give you a 'step-by-step' set of directions? Ya' know? Do this. then
do this? What do you learn from that? Nothing.

Next time you have a problem or a question? Look it up yourself. I'm
sorry that I tried to be helpful. I *promise* that I will never try to
help you again.

Have a good evening.
- --

  David