video issues

Mr.Scrooge maximilian_bianco at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 02:17:33 UTC 2007

Has anyone else noticed any video/graphics issues lately? I am getting some flicker before the
screen saver starts. I googled around of course and found many similar issues across a range of
distros. A bug in the ati driver may be to blame. However this has only recently ( last few days)
been an issue. I am thinking maybe a recent update has broken something or maybe exposed a
previously unknown bug. The box in question is running Fedora 8(64 bit)with Radeon Xpress200.