F8 installation in external usb disk (not USB key)

Miguel Blanco mblancom at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:27:53 UTC 2007

Yes, you are rigth about the standard install and the BIOS drives remaps!

I tried configuring GRUB in the MBR of the external disk, and the procedure
described in the refered paper failed at the last point, ie. the kernel output
a lot of errors and failed to boot...

Thanks for your comments!

Regards,
Miguel.