Disk encryption and installing new versions of Fedora

Mr.Scrooge maximilian_bianco at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 21:11:38 UTC 2007

I am curious about this as well but i'd say if someone has access to your harddrive then you are screwed anyway, at that point it simply becomes a matter of time before they find a way to crack your encryption. Probably better off focusing your attention on keeping people out.

Mike <mike.cloaked at gmail.com> wrote: Mike  gmail.com> writes:

> Can any experts who know about this comment please?
>
> If disk encryption using dm-crypt/luks is not fully supported then what tools
> or changes might be required within the distribution to properly support this
> facility?  Is this going to get more support in F9?

No-one interested in disk encryption?  It is I understand supported
well in Ubuntu! Fedora should be just as secure in this regard - surely?