Nautilus not working propelvy with images

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 1 02:00:07 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 12:25 +0100, Andrea Mastellone wrote:
> That is strange. I have deleted .gconf* .gnome* and .nautilus, and the
> problem is still present ! :(

There's other directories with personalisations in them, as well.  Do a
ls -a to see the other . prefixed directories.

I would log out of Gnome, and work in a text console to try changes to
those files, as well.  You'd want to be testing any changes, rather than
carry on using already loaded configuration files, that might be
ignoring any changes to them.

I read messages from the public lists.